We seek business operations founders/entrepreneurs to join our program as “Future CEOs” who are then paired with other world-class cofounders such as CTOs (business experts), CSOs (A.I. scientific experts), and more. New teams form after a brief period of founder dating and then work together to ideate, test, validate, build, and scale the next great AI company.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get involved with a startup at its earliest stages
- Generate key insights and novel solutions that solve key problems facing humanity in big or expanding markets.
- Identify, clarify and validate the value proposition for a proposed solution with key features and ROI analysis
- The EIR-CEO will be in charge of launching the product, owning the go-to-market strategy, closing early sales, and ensuring that the company is hitting its milestones towards its next funding
- Recruiting key members of the operational team to ensure success
- Securing and negotiating strategic partnerships
- Owning and ensuring customer satisfaction with early, key customers so that they are referenceable
To be successful in this role, we believe you’ll need:
- Strong experience in developing SaaS products and companies, ideally from the ground up and leading them to scale or acquisition.
- Although it is not required, we are interested in candidates that can scale to be the CEO with a strong leadership and management aptitude.
- The ability to think strategically, be tremendously adaptable with foresight to think about problems ahead of time.
- Experience with doing customer outreach, understanding market needs, and driving towards product market fit.
- Experience fundraising as well as managing a Board or Directors and/or key corporate stakeholders
- Ideally previous startup or other small team experience.
- A proven background in recruiting and building great teams
- Unquestionable integrity
- Technical background, preferably with experience working in artificial intelligence.
At the AI2 Incubator, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in our wider entrepreneurship community. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal entrepreneurial support opportunities are available to all founders without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our founders is critical to the success of our incubator and our spin-outs, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Invitation to our incubator program is decided purely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to Get Started?
Please complete the form below with your contact information and we’ll hope to talk with you soon!